11 Apr Dog Safe Pupcakes For Any Celebration
There are limitless reasons you’d want to celebrate with your dog: adoption day, birthday, national dog day, just because! Perfectly Posh Paws wants to offer you a fun way to help celebrate any occasion, special or not, with your best friend. We put together a quick recipe for a Pupcake! All the ingredients are dog-friendly, so don’t worry.
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- 2/3 cup honey
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups whole wheat flour (or all-purpose flour)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer on low – medium speed, beat peanut butter, oil, bananas, honey, and eggs until combined
- Gradually add flour, baking soda, and baking powder while mixing on medium speed until fully combined. Scoop batter into the cupcake liner, make sure to only fill it about halfway.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes. Allow pupcakes to cool to room temperature before frosting.
Toppings and Decorating:
It’s always fun to make your treats look extra sweet! These toppings are all dog-friendly and can add that little extra pop to your cakes.
- Peanut butter (for frosting)
- Honey (mixed into peanut butter)
- Shredded carrots
- Small dog biscuits
- Soft treats
- Banana slices
- Sugar Free Oatmeal