Perfectly Posh Paws Rescue is a 501(c)3 organization founded in 2017. Perfectly Posh is run by passionate individuals who save dogs from high kill shelters or from families who are looking to re-home their dog.
Each dog rescued go through vetting, behavioral testing and possibly training prior to the being placed into our foster program.
• We ensure that each dog we rescue feels the comfort of living in a home surrounded by individuals who care and love them as their own.
• We offer hope to those facing unfortunate circumstances where the well-being of an animal is at risk. This can be pets who’s owner passed away or families facing financial hardship. Some pet owners can no longer provide for an animal due to a medical condition.
• We are committed to rescuing and saving as many animals as we can and then spay and neuter in order to reduce the high population of pets in the United States.
When individuals feel they have nowhere to turn, we offer peace of mind, knowing their pet will be in good hands. Our fosters families provide our dogs in our rescue a temporary loving home.
We go above and beyond adoption by:
• Providing a network of trainers, behavioral veterinarians, groomers, and daycare facilities for our rescue families.
• A team committed to animal advocacy, educating the community, dog and cat health care, veterinary insurance information, and diet recommendations
• We explore the benefits of a variety of options to treat dogs with aggressive behavior, brain injuries, obsessive compulsion disorder, or post-traumatic stress disorder.